Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lookin for Fall with little Britches...

little britches and I went for a walk today...
it was such a nice day...

we were looking for signs of Fall...

our neighbor has her Fall wreath out...

the spider flowers are blooming...
I wish they lasted longer...

a scarecrow...
must be Minnie Pearl..
still wearing the price tag...

a few little goblins....

we saw a few shadows on the side walk...

wild berries on the fence....
a little squirrel looking for nuts...

I got exercise...
and little britches enjoyed the scenery...
by the time we got back....
he was fast asleep...

I'm starting to enjoy Fall...

3 comments:

Sue said...

LOVE the little feet! Nothing better than those baby feet.

Take care, Sue

Linda Hoye said...

Taking the little one for a walk is the best way to enjoy a beautiful fall day, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking me along on your lovely walk. I enjoyed the scenery very much. I too wish those spider flowers would last longer, they are so pretty. Love the little feet, baby feet are so cute. Hugs