Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Bliss.....
 as most of my regulars know...
she is a 12 year old pointer named Bliss...
my son named her after his band he had when he was
a freshman in high school...
Handwritten....
this is from when my FIL and MIL were married...
1959.....

Crossed....
X marks the spot....
I thought of an X when I saw them....



Gray.....
a mocking bird....
the state bird of Texas...


Glimpse....
a glimpse of my little britches...
having fun at the park....
Today I'm joining Scavenger Hunt....

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

bliss and britches made me smile, but the grackles were perfect!!!

MadSnapper said...

the butt shot is my favorite today because I laughed when i saw it. and i always love Bliss, the x birds fits great with shadow shot Sunday, lots of shadows behind the X-Birds

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I finally went over and checked out Scavenger Hunt. What a fun meme. Love your shots!

Judy said...

I looked at that certificate, saying 1959, and said that's not so long ago, then I took my shoes off to actually count, and it IS a long time ago! And I have been around longer than that! How on earth did I get so old!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

Fabulous interpretations of the prompts, Deb. I always love seeing your grandson's cute antics.