Thursday, May 20, 2010

We got the best end of the deal....



we had a work day at my Mom's on sunday....
I did work...honestly...
just I'm the photographer...
so there is no photo proof...
I trimmed and hauled...



we all teamed up together and got a lot done.....



spring cleaning......



my daughter did a fine job dead heading the rose bushes....
she doesn't want to quit her jobs though and become a gardener....
well maybe some day (won't hold my breath though)...



my husband  doesn't want to change fields ...
he's not much on yard work either.....

we got a lot done...
and for our reward....


Mom cooked fried chicken......


with all the trimmings....
she said if you work like country folks...
you get fed like country folks....

I think we got the better end of the deal....

want some ice cold lemonaide?????

4 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Wow! I'm impressed with all that hard work. What a blessing you are to her!

Nola said...

Ya'll got a lot done! It sure paid off, there's nothing better than home fried chicken, I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

No wonder your husband doesn't want to change jobs! Looks like a jungle out there. ,-)

But I understand!

Nature does make like it's a jungle, quickly and easily. ,-)

>^_^<
.

lifeshighway said...

Wow that looks like a good exchange of labor.