Saturday, August 28, 2010

Early morning light...


sunrise....
reflections in the window...


my favorite time of day....

We are going to see old friends today...
we haven't seen them in altleast 20 years...
time seems to slip away quickly....
and before you know it...
it has been years....
my 30 year high school reunion is next month...
wow...can't believe I said that out loud...
I'm watching Legends of the Fall this morning...
one of my all time favorite Brad Pitt movies...
such beautiful scenery in the movie...
including Brad Pitt....
what is your favorite candle scent?
I love vanilla...
in the fall and winter I like anything cinnamon..
in the spring I like melon....

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Great to be going to see old friends. There are so many I wish I had kept up with better, but I love talking to or seeing those I am still in contact with.

I'm not a big fan of scented candles, but I do like cinnamon or bayberry at Christmas.

nanny said...

I love Legends of the Fall....isn't it wonderful?
vanilla or creme brulee for me...yes mam!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Not long ago, I too realized that morning has great [sun] things to picture, too. We tend to think of lengthening shadows of evening. But morning has some nicely crisp ones!

And I always love a reflection!

Janie said...

Beautiful golden reflections. Legends of the Fall is one of my favorites, too.