Friday, September 28, 2012

Constant Motion





Constant motion.....
hopefully he will stay that way forever...
constant motion is what keeps us going....
if we just sit down and don't move...
it sure makes it hard to get going again...
my Mom sees a lady at the walking trail every day...
she walks with a walker...but she is there every day...
I love seeing people that keep on going...
even if it is a struggle...they keep on moving...
I like to keep myself busy...
if we are watching TV in the evenings...
I like to be doing something else also...
crocheting...reading...blogging...
not just changing the channel a million and one times...
cause heaven for bid if you watched a commercial...
you've got to have atleast 2 or more shows going at one time....
oops...sorry about that.....a little rant slipped out...
back to my constant motion soap box...
the more you move...the more you keep busy...
the happier you are...and the longer you will be able to have...
constant motion....
just saying....


7 comments:

Just Mags said...

I like to stay moving too, I often pause the movie if I am watching one and jump up to do something else and then go back to the movie. I do the same thing when I am working on the computer. What we don't use we eventually lose. I saw this happen to my mom and I do not want to be like that. She would not take pain medicine and stopped walking because of pain. I would rather take the medicine if I need it and keep moving.

Hugs and have a great weekend sweet Deb!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Little ones... Constant motion... And knowing when they are full...

So sad, to ever lose those little-ones-traits. :-)

Happy Full Harvest Moon,
"Auntie"

Jeanie said...

Keeping up with a toddler is for sure a good way to stay active.

nancygrayce said...

We're visiting with our little two year old grandson and he is perpetual motion most of the time. Then they hand him the Ipad. Huge mistake but good MIL that I am, I keep my mouth shut! :)

My mama stopped moving and that was that. We tried forcing her to walk and she just would NOT! Makes me keep active!

MadSnapper said...

so true, my dad sat down in his chair after mother died and got to where he could not walk at all, saw our neighbor do the same thing. staying in motion is the only way to stay in motion.... as we age the parts start dragging and clicking and clunking. even a car if left to sit and never driven get to where it will not start or move. i love the car driven from the waist down, if i did that you would have to call EMS

Judy said...

I am thinking I should train one of the dogs to sit in my lap while I watch TV. Unless a cat gets there first...

Ahayes1225 said...

Keep your running shoes on!