Wednesday, August 28, 2013

 Hotrod and I have been watching the clouds...
he is really seeing pictures in them now...
What do you see in this photo???
 Hubby and I are getting the ocean fever...
hoping to slip away for a few days next month....
 
I'm on day 4 of Paleo....
I already feel better...
amazing how cutting out processed food...
can make you feel so much better....
 
 I had a smoothie this morning...
I used almond milk...1/2 banana...1/2 pear...
blue berries...threw in a little spinach...
flax seed....some ice...
it was very refreshing...
 

 I have to share a story on my little 2 3/4 year old niece...
My Mom watches her 3 days a week...
my niece was playing on the patio...
with her cars...she loves cars...
my Mom noticed she was driving her cars in water...
she walked over and asked her what she was doing...
 she said I pottied...(she's in the midst of potty training)...
she decided to make the most of her little accident...
she did not understand why Nanny made her stop...
get all cleaned up...wash the cars...
oh the joys of potty training...
I know I have had quite a few experiences with Hotrod...
Boys...oh boy...
 
Hump day once again....
another week is flying by too fast...
 
 


8 comments:

Michelle said...

I see a genie's lamp in the first photo.

TexWisGirl said...

i saw an elephant blowing smoke. :)

poor little niece...

Kay said...

I see an elephant also.

Bev said...

I see a dragon in the cloud...

MadSnapper said...

LOL on the driving in the pond... to funny. i see a hulk type super hero coming up out of the cloud.

nancygrayce said...

I see an elephant. Love watching clouds and that's something Hotrod will always love!

I laughed out loud at the car incident. Takes the says when life gives you lemons to a new dimension!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's an elephant. I love looking for animals in the clouds!

Judy said...

When I make a smoothie, I start with the flax seed, and some other seeds, and grind them to powder before I add the milk and fruit. I like the thicker texture.
I saw a whale in that first photo!!