Saturday, September 7, 2013

 another hot one today...
my Mom and I went to Goodwill and Walmart...
we have never been to this one...
I found several things for Hotrod...
Candy Land the Winnie the Pooh version...
Chutes and Ladders...
a matching game...and a floor puzzle the alphabet...
also a garage for his cars....
 
 when we went to Walmart..
Mom found the doll she's been looking for....
for my niece...
she will be 3 soon...
 we hit Walmart at just the right time...
we got in and out quickly...
that is my kind of Walmart trip...
I got a text and photo from my DIL..
Hotrod got new Kicks...
(tennis shoes) that light up....
boy is he excited about them...
today is my Sister in Laws Birthday....
Happy 52nd .....
 
 
 


4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like that proverb in the last shot. :)

MadSnapper said...

those games are good deals and so is a quick trip in and out of WM.. where is the infinity pool... can't wait to see pics of the new kicks.

Judy said...

I love those purple leaves!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those games are going to be fun! Love the photos and Happy Birthday to your SIL!!!