Saturday, November 30, 2013

it was an awesome Turkey Day...
 
daughter and her boyfriend...
 

my beautiful kiddos....
a little sibling love...

my DIL and her Dad....

Nanny her grandbabies...

we had a fun...day...
my DIL and son did a great job....
 

a friend told us.
we look like an Ad for black glasses...
lol...

my DIL and son....
the awesome hosts of the day....
 

my guys....
 
 Hotrod loves JJ....
we made a Thanksgiving book...
I asked him what he was thankful for....
first on the list was JJ....
then came Pawpaw...
he is turning into a real boy....
a guys guy....
 
last night I had a girls night out....
My daughter...Mom...and three special girls...
we went to see the Nutcracker...
two of my daughters students were in it...
My cousin and his daughter were also in it..
it was K's (who is 3) first time to see...
she loved it...was very good...
I'm not sure Hotrod could have been quiet that long...
a bathroom "groupie" photo....

my ladies....
 
 
 
the program....

my photo in the program...
such an honor...
I started chasing dust bunnies yesterday....
back to it today...
if you need a few...
would be happy to send them your way...

 


5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

not thanks on the dust bunnies we spent time yesterday and half of today chasing our own...
all the photos of family are just plain wonderful. i love the black and white, that is awesome and wow on having your photo in the program. the groupie shot wins favorite of the day... LOL love it

TexWisGirl said...

i need to chase dustbunnies and furballs. probably not gonna happen. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like you had a wonderful gathering and a whole lot of fun!

Jeanie said...

The family photos are great....it looks like you all had a great time together.

Michelle said...

I can see you in your daughter's face. Looks like you had a wonderful family gathering for the holiday!