Thursday, April 16, 2015

 I miss blogging...
but it just seems like there are not enough hours...
in a day...to do everything...
I want....or need to do....

 my Stringbean will be in kindergarten this Fall..
so I am trying to soak up as much time with him...
as I can...
 we have been working on our Family Veggie Garden...
if I can keep certain animals...
mainly Athena...from running across it...
we should be in good shape...
the soil is really good this year...
Thank you bunnies...
Buster and Duke...
I have been working on using my manual settings...
and manual focus...
I appreciate all the people that let me practice on them...
of course I have learned the most...
just by following Stringbean...and all the critters around...

We have really been having Spring Weather here in Texas...
these April showers should be bringing...
lot's of May Flowers...
This weekend I get to go see Bluebonnets...
so watch out...you maybe overloaded soon...

7 comments:

Linda said...

Bring it ON!!!! I can't wait to see your take on bluebonnet photos!!! They will all be amazing!!!

Yes, blogging takes time! It is a good discipline for me to write daily - or almost daily.

Time is fleeting. I think you choose wisely.

Jeanne said...

All of your shots are lovely and really like the processing! Definitely it is wonderful to spend time with your family and computers can be a bit overwhelming, but glad to see you when you can!

MadSnapper said...

awesome portraits that get better and better every time you take one..

Amy said...

I love your photos. Beautiful.

I homeschool. I could not bear to let my Chick go to a public school. We love it and haven't looked back. It was our best decision. We have been doing it since 2010. We have so much fun.

Thanks for sharing.

Carla said...

I love the picture of the little one with her nose all crinkled up. too cute
Great photos as always.
Saw my bluebonnets a couple of weeks ago so so pretty. Even got me a pictures of a longhorn and friends in all the bluebonnets.

Michaele said...

These are beautiful Deb! I can't believe Stringbean will be starting school!

Tanna said...

Deb, I can absolutely relate to the lack of time to do everything. Sometimes, blogging has to take the back burner to life. Your photos are just absolutely wonderful. Love your work. I sure hope you are feeling much better by now. blessings ~ tanna