Monday, December 26, 2016

 my next favorite holiday is....
can you guess...
Valentine's Day...
not the commercial have to buy diamonds and roses
Valentine's...
I like the homemade cards....homemade gifts...

 So I decided to do a little playing...
I love PicMonkey... so many options...
Today was suppose to be a day off...
but the phone started ringing...
they guys had to run service calls...
one nice thing about having an office at home...
I worked in my jammies...
actually stayed in them most of the day...
I even managed to sneak in a little nap...
not long...because of course the phone started ringing...

 we had another warm day...
I set outside and enjoyed it...
thank goodness it wasn't as humid...

 2016 has gone by way too fast...
I hope 2017 moves a little slower...
I don't do New Year's resolutions...
but I do believe in trying to improve myself...
I think in 2017 my goal is to spend more time
just enjoying my family and friends...
and less time stressing about what needs to be done...

Hatari and I had a little photo session today....
she is such a good little model...
she listens so well...
she's a sweet little Grandogter...
Happy Monday....

2 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I can tell you had fun playing with all the Valentine things I can get lost in PicMonkey for hours at a time. And a ringing phone would make me mad if I was playing. You know I love hatari photos

Michelle said...

I love Picmonkey and use it all the time. You did a great job with it here!