Wednesday, January 17, 2018

 We are still freezing here in Texas....
wind chill was 9 this morning...
we got up to a whopping 34 today....
going to be in the 60's this weekend...
can't wait...
I've had fun playing with the photos from Sweet 16 party....

 everyone played their parts well....
 my daughter started her externship today...
she is working for a Family Medicine Dr....
4 weeks of 40 hours....
the office she works for now would not except her
resignation so she will have her job back
when she's done....
She will take her Medical Assistant test
when she's done to receive her certification...
we are so proud of her....

 Stringbean went back to school today...
it was nice having 2 half days and 2 full days
plus the weekend off...

 I'm so proud of my hens...
they have all been laying through all this frigid weather...

 incase you didn't know...
I do not like cold weather...
not even a little bit...
I am a spring/summer girl all the way....

 I love spending time outdoors...
but below 40 is just too much for me...

 the dogs aren't too thrilled about going
outside either....
 so we are all looking forward
to the warmer weather this weekend...

 Sisters in Heart
we've share so much laughter
shared so many tears
We've a spiritual kinship
that grows stronger each year
We're not sisters by birth but
we've known from the start
God put us together to be
Sisters-in-heart.....
I'm so blessed to have Sisters-in-heart....


4 comments:

Linda said...

Loved all these precious photos from the party! I know what a hot weather Summer girl you are and I know how your heart shrinks from all things COLD! You know my heart and how I hate the heat of Summer so we are direct opposites and yet I love how you love the heat and you understand why I love the cold. Win! WIN!! We enjoy both between us!

Carla said...

Wow what a Sweet 16 party and great pictures. Loved all the clothing. That was cool.

Janie said...

Nice costumes and cute young actors!

Lincoln Madison said...

Voice over Internet protocol, or VoIP, has revolutionized the way you can manage your business. VoIP Business Phone Service offers significant advantages over traditional phone service, in that you get many more features at a much lower cost.