Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas pasts.....

Christmas 1999 the year Bliss and JD
became part of the family....
1999 after another Nutcracker performance


we were in the process of remodeling...
don't you love my curtain made from wrapping paper
1991


my niece with the blanket and pillow I made her
she was 3 0r 4 years old then....


family photo from 1998 after one of my daughter's Nutcracker Performances
I was going through moving photos from my computer
to my storage.....and I couldn't believe how many photos
I have taken in the last year...so I decided I'm going to pick out
my favorites for the year and put them on a disk to give
to my family....kind of a year in review.....maybe this will be
a new family tradition....
Click on link for some yummy recipes from Betty Crocker....

4 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

That is a great idea and I'm sure whoever you give them to it will be a treasure.

joysong said...

Thanks for the kind words, Deb! I sure enjoy coming to your site and hearing the music!! Have a wonderful holiday...

xinex said...

How talented your daughter must be to dance in Nutcracker.She is a darling. Great ideas about the photos, Deb....Christine

Unknown said...

I love the idea of creating a CD with pictures, I am sure everyone would love it!
What a nice look back with the pictures you have posted, I love doing that!