Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Tuesday.......


I've taken a little time today to try to catch up on some of the blogs I follow....I have so many I enjoy that I get really behind...it is so much fun seeing everyone's Christmas decorations...and getting new yummy recipes....and craft ideas....I tell you there are some really crafty ladies out there in Blogland...In January it will be a year since I started this blog...it has been a lot of fun...I have had to take a few vacations for personal reasons...but...always come back to see how everyone is......I have found a lot of nice ladies in blogland.....


This Christmas I have not been stressed at all....we drew names in our immediate family...so only one gift to buy....I got all my Christmas cards out with a family photo inside...all my business Christmas Cards with a employee photo inside....Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about Christmas...unfortunately people don't send them out like they did in the past....most rely on the internet or texting to send out messages...those are good too...but there is nothing like getting a Christmas card in the mail....opening it up...finding a nice photo...or letter inside....it is just exciting to me...


This Texas weather is crazy...it was 73 yesterday...and 30 this morning...no wonder everyone has the sniffles....oh well....that is Texas...if you don't like the weather...stick around it will change...then change again....


Happy Tuesday everyone...and I am Thankful for all my visitors....and bloggy friends....

8 comments:

Deb said...

The weather is crazy. I'm playing hookie today. shhh, don't tell. It was just too cold to go to work. Stress free Christmas is the only way to go. Smart girl.

Blondie's Journal said...

Hi Deb!!

Glad you are back!! Sometimes it's nice to take a little break. I could use one!! I'm glad you aren't stressed out from the holidays, I'm pretty much okay...it just doesn't seem very smart not to be jolly! lol!!

I love sending and receiving cards and you are right, by now I would usually have quite a few and I have 4!!! Maybe it is the price of stamps. That's pretty crazy.

Thanks for stopping by my friend. Happy holidays!! :-)

xoxo
Janie

Carol said...

Hi Deb! Stress free Christmas is the way it should be! My daughter tells me they've had some pretty cold days in Irving lately. Almost a year blogging for me also, I began in January.

Unknown said...

The weather is funny here too.... I love that you are having a stress free holiday.

Cynthia

Joy said...

Merry Christmas to you. So glad you are feeling stress free this year. I'm sort of stress free too. I did not decorate my house except for a small tree because we'll be out of town.
This weather is crazy and cold right now in my part of Texas.
Stay warm and dry,
Merry Christmas
♥ Joy

Sue said...

Hi Deb,
I enjoy blogging but have got so far behind I find it so hard to catch up. I am like you i enjoy getting cards but find I am getting fewer every year because of tech reasons. I must admit I am late with mine this year because I am behind on that for the same reasons I am behind on blogging. LOL

I am having a less stressed Holiday time this year and it feels so great,We draw names too, and it makes it so easy.

Our daughter lives in Texas, and she tells of the crazy weather too
.
May I wish you and your family the most blessed and happiest Christmas.
Sue

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Deb!
So good to hear from you my friend. Yes Chestnut is a silly willy boy. He!

What a wonderful idea to draw names for one in the family. We need to try this next year as well.

Many Christmas blessings to you and yours! ~Melissa :)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Deb,
I love getting Christmas cards and I need to get my self in gear and get mine done! Have a great Christmas my friend, it sounds like your very prepared! Hugs, Cindy