Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun with Sepia....

A View of Dallas...

Reunion Tower...


A view from Victory station (train station)

A group waiting on the train to got to Irish Festival at Fairpark...
the were a fun group....
I asked if I could take their photo...
they said they would love it...
when I finished....
one of their friends told them I was with..
America's Most Wanted...
we all got a laugh...


hubby and another Festival goer discussing the tracks...
believe it or not we actually ran into them at the Festival...
several hours later....


the train has arrived...



7 comments:

Noni at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Nice sepia!!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Deb,
Great sepia pics of our Dallas. The group looks like they were having fun.
Happy St. Patricks Day.
Have a wonderful weekend.
hugs, Celestina Marie

Susie said...

I really like the way Sepia makes your photos look. Hope you have a great weekend!

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

You have great fun with your camera!

And you inspire me to get out my damn door and go have some camera fun myself!

If I can find the door out, that is. ,-) I've been inside so long, I may have forgotten where it is. ,-)))

♥ Kathy said...

These are pretty Deb. You would like my friend Mary's blog http://sepiascenes.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

The Onion in the Sky - Dallas' version of Seattle's Space Needle. Love it. Greenville Ave. is such an interesting place. Great street for a St. Patty's Parade. Have a bunch of fun! Pictures are great!

Sares said...

It looks like some of the people really go all out with their costumes! I wonder what it's like over in Ireland on St. Patrick's Day. I bet they really whoop it up!