Monday, March 5, 2012

we took Rooster to the park this evening...
felt so bad about not taking him yesterday...

 I survived Monday...
it was a nice day...
cooler weather is headed our way...
that is why I'm waiting till the end of the month to start planting...

you never know this time of year when a frost might hit...
I don't want to jump the gun...I think we did last year...


my Mom has made some homemade laundry detergent...
we found the recipe on a blog...
I'm excited to see how well it works...
It is amazing how many cool things you find in blog land..
we lost a long time family friend this weekend...
She was in her 40's...she had been in a wheel chair
for a long time...had surgery after surgery...
most people would have given up on life...
not Audrey....she loved the Lord...and trusted him...
no matter how bad things were...she kept a positive attitude...

Rest in peace sweet girl...

10 comments:

Linda said...

I am so sorry for your loss.....but I know you were blessed with her friendship - however short a time it was! Shared faith makes the parting a little less painful. I have lost 2 dear friends a couple of years ago. I miss them still......

TexWisGirl said...

i'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. she sounds like she was a fighter to the end. God bless her...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your family friend. ((HUGS))

Nancy said...

So very sorry about losing your friend, Audrey. Sounds like she embraced life and what a pretty lady.

Tanna said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Deb. blessings ~ tanna

MadSnapper said...

so sorry to hear you have had another loss. i like all the photos and that mddle shot i really really like, with the bird floating between the leafless trees. glad you survived Monday and that you posted.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I am sorry you lost your friend Deb. SO SORRY.


Home made detergent huh? I am intrigued...

Becca's Dirt said...

So sorry about your friend. She was a beautiful woman and that is far too young. Sounds like a lovely person. Have a nice day Deb.

Michaele said...

How very sad. She was lovely.

A Colorful World said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. Those who loved her will be remembered in prayer. It's hard to lose a friend so young. I lost a friend to stomach cancer pretty suddenly many years ago, and the memory of finding it out is still raw.