Saturday, July 7, 2012

I haven't been a very good blogger lately....
just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day....



thank you to everyone that still stops by to visit....
I try to play catch up on your blogs as much as possible..
I think of you all often...


as you can see my time is spent other ways....
Hotrod is more fun everyday....
this is our busy time of year in the business...
summer is my favorite time of the year...
even with the heat...I love to be outdoors...

hope you all have a wonderful weekend...
any big plans for this weekend after the holiday??
hoping to get to the lake on Sunday...
we do have a chance of rain....

9 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Whooo-Hoooo... Tonka Trucks!!!!

♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡
Gentle hugs,
"Auntie"
♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡

MadSnapper said...

HR is much more important than blog land. that last shot, at first i was thinking the off shoot to the right was giving the Peace Sign but then i realized it is shouting for joy with its arms in the air.

TexWisGirl said...

enjoy your life - no guilt trips here. :) and fingers crossed for rain!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I have been such a bad blog friend lately. Thank you for stopping by again.

nancygrayce said...

Awwwww...playing with little boys and their trucks is so much more important than blogging! But glad you're taking a minute or two out to visit! :)

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Hi Deb~
I know what you mean trying to get around to all the different blogs... IT'S SOOO HARD!

I thought I was following you... I guess I'm not. I saw you commented on White Spray Paint... another Texas blogger...so I popped back over here to see how things have been your way.

hope your able to stay cool. Catching cooler temps here and some rain! yay!
take care, Pat

Nancy said...

It's often difficult in the summertime to get around to everyone on the blog list -- you are doing some much more important things, besides. :)

I think of you often as well -- we'll catch up sooner or later. xo

SquirrelQueen said...

I have been a bad blogger lately too. Summer is just so busy it's hard to find time to sit and read and comment.
Enjoy your time with HR!

Linda said...

I know what you mean...I don't get around to visit blogs as much as I would like to....not enough hours in a day! We finally got a little rain last Friday but you can not tell we have had any. Hope you get rain soon!