Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Santa Fe Days artwork...




I have so much respect for artists...
no matter what their medium is...
painters...sculptures...dancers...musicians...
they had such beautiful items....
out of my price range for sure...
We went out to dinner with my DIL...son and Hotrod...
tonight...Hotrod has a way with waiters and waitress'...
the hostess even walked us out to our vehicles...
it is fun to watch him in action...
my daughter was the same way...
I didn't appreciate it back then...I do now...
Ginger is spending the night...
Rooster is very happy...
Hatari is sitting in my chair with me...
as we watch the debate...she is a great cuddler...
Nolan loves having her around....
a nice family evening...
 
 

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

those antler carvings are spectacular! very impressive!

Linda said...

Watching the debate......you need some cuddling!!

Love your post from this artistic place!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Oh look at that carving! I notice carving, because my husband carves. :-)

"Auntie"

MadSnapper said...

so Hatari didn't get to spend the night tooooo??? or did they both spend the night. in the video i could see those flags were a flapping in a pretty stiff breeze. but no coats so it must have been good weather. i would love those artist work to, and like you way above my pocket book.

Judy said...

Those antlers are incredible!! I wish they would have stuff for cheaper, but somehow, the little stuff seems to be more expensive than the big stuff. I guess framing costs are the same, no matter the size...