Sunday, February 17, 2013

 
it was another beautiful day here in Texas...
Hubby and I decided to take Rooster to the lake...
 

 
the sun was shining...
there was a line to get in the state park...
even on our way out they were lined up to come in...
 

the wind was blowing...
but it was nice....
soaking in the rays...
listening to the waves clash into the shore...
something so relaxing about it...
 

Sometimes...silly is just fun....
enjoy the rest of your weekend...
Monday will be here before we know it...
 


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

cute duo. :)

like the sparkling waves.

Susan said...

Look at you cuties! I love this picture. Listening to the water at the lake would be very soothing. I'm glad you got to go!

Anonymous said...

You two look like a couple of teenagers! :) Love it!

MadSnapper said...

i like this photo of you two because you look adorable and he is smiling.. you know i like that bull

Judy said...

I love your new header!!!
The lake looks so inviting! I am not a swimmer, more of a wader, so the waves are a good thing!!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

LOVE the last pic!!!

More, I want more, like this!!!!

Love it!!!