Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday quotes and sayings...

 a baby boy has a way...
of making a man out of his father...
and a little boy out of his grandfather...
a very true statement...
 I've lost my mind...
and I'm pretty sure the kids took it...
 
 Be grateful for small things,
big things, and everything in between...
count your blessings...not your problems....
(Mandy Hale)
The madder I am...
the thicker my accent gets...
redneckproblems.tumblr
 
I'm saying this is the SOUTH...
and we are proud of our crazy people..
we don't hide them in the attic...
we bring them right down to the living room...
and show them off...No one in the south
ever asks if you have crazy people in your family...
they just ask what side they're on...
Julia Sugarbaker - Designing Women...


6 comments:

MadSnapper said...

so now we know what ducks chat about, i used to watch Designing Women

TexWisGirl said...

great duck shots, and loved the quotes. :)

Bev said...

cute

Judy said...

I like the one about gray hair is hereditary - you get it from your children...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the quotes and the ducks are beautiful!

Carla said...

I've lost my mind...
and I'm pretty sure the kids took it ---- so true
Thanks for the quotes.