Sunday, March 16, 2014

 My name in lights...
well sort of...
the sun shining through the fire pit my Dad made us...
 
 
the new picnic table...
makes an awesome place for a snack...
especially when Pawpaw get's you an ice cream sandwich...
good thing he doesn't do it too often....
 
 it also makes a good place to get a few photos...
of my handsome son....
 
 it's been a good weekend...
today has been a PJ and fuzzy pink blanket day...
thunderstorms...lots of rain blew in yesterday...
lots of high winds today...
the temps have  dropped....
 my Dad's family has a family cemetery here in town...
Saturday they had a clean up day...
Hubby and I went over for a little while to help...
I also got my Birthday gift a few days early...
a cool bench with built in cup holders...
I love it Dad!!!
photos to come soon....
Saturday afternoon was Girls Craft day.....
we crafted away while the rain poured....
It was a fun craft....fun conversations...
yummy food....it was just what I needed....
I really enjoy this group of girls...
no one is trying to put on airs...
out do each other...
just down home girls...that enjoy having fun...
photos of our little fun day will be coming soon...
Don't forget to wear green tomorrow...
unless of course you enjoy being pinched...


9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

really like the shot of your son you put into sepia. like the name, too. :)

Linda said...

Sorry I missed it!!! I'll get together with you about April.....like the comments you made in this post! If all is not perfect - what does it matter??? Let's get together anyway just to celebrate LIFE!! Looking forward to seeing what good time I missed!!! Thank you for being such a good friend to so many!!

Susan said...

Sounds like a fun rain day you had. I totally forgot about St. Patricks day.

Carol said...

Happy Birthday!

Just Mags said...

That picture of your name with the sun shining through the fire pit is cool! Great pictures of HR and his dad too. You have a lovely family sweet Deb. Hugs

Nancy said...

Your son is a handsome guy! Looking forward to seeing the bench. :)

Nancy said...

Your son is a handsome guy! Looking forward to seeing the bench. :)

MadSnapper said...

oh no, i don't own anything green...i love the photo of your son winking... and can't wait to see your bench...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I didn't realize your fire pit had your name put on it, that is so cool! Love all the photos.