Thursday, March 27, 2014

 the sun rise was beautiful yesterday....
then it stayed cold, rainy and gloomy all day....
 
 around dark time...the temps raised up...
ole Mother Nature is still showing her control...
 
 my heart melts every time I see the love...
between my son and his son....
 
 I don't know if either one of them realize...
what a special thing they have...
being able to spend so much time together...
riding to and from work together every day...
getting extra hugs before Daddy heads out for the day...
Daddy stopping by during the day...or working at the office...
 
 I was fortunate to always work from home...
or work where the kiddos could come with me...
they both grew up in a work environment...
now Hotrod is...
 
 the weather is suppose to be awesome this weekend...
I'm really looking forward to it...
I get to take photos at a family picnic...
also for a high school senior...
 
I love my photography hobby....
it really makes me feel good...
to see others enjoy the photos I take of them...
even people that don't like having their photos taken...
let loose after a while...
that is what makes me the happiest...
My brothers 50th birthday is coming in April...
they are having a 1964 themed party....
I'm really excited ....
My Uncle Gene turns 75 this Sunday...
Happy Birthday Uncle Gene.....
Hotrod is sleeping over again this weekend...
Hubby is dancing with our daughter at a Hotel...
Yeah Spring....

7 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i can see the special love between them. love the blue blue jeans in the black and white... the oldies but goodies should be a fun shoot.

TexWisGirl said...

love your boys together. :)

Tanna said...

You caught that love perfectly in your photos, Deb!! Oh, I am hoping for that beautiful weekend they've predicted!! =) blessings ~ tanna

Cranberry Morning said...

Beautiful light photos. And I love the last one of your son and grandson especially. We're only dreaming of picnics here. Enjoy.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the photos. Sounds like some very wonderful blessing going on in your world.....

Janie said...

The pics of your son and grandson are so cute!

Judy said...

Love those sunrise shots!!! Soon, you will not be able to see the sunrise between the trees like that!!!