Monday, October 20, 2014

 it was a beautiful weekend weatherize....
Saturday was a busy day...
had a nice shopping day with Mom...
we always have fun together...

 Sunday I was up bright and early...
went on a service call with the Hubby...
came back got some chores done...
then I grabbed my camera...
did a little exploring in my own hometown...

 this water tower belonged to my Great Grandfathers family...
they donated it to the City...
it always make for a good photo...

 the park where it is located is called Heritage park...
with a few pieces of the past...
so everyone can take a walk back in time...
 Another park is Centennial Park...
My Mom...daughter and I like to call it Central Park...
from our time in New York...

I have lot's more photos to share...
I visited 6 parks...just on my side of town...
I got a lot of walking in...
exercise and photography...
my kind of afternoon...

3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

woo hoo. love that water tower and would love the Heritage park.. my kind of parks... we have an engine in our Heritage park, but no red caboose

Judy said...

How nice to have some treasures from the past like this!! Can you imagine living in a house that size?

Anonymous said...

Dropping in today.

Great takes.