Wednesday, October 29, 2014

 the weather is finally co-operating...
I've been able to ride my Ladybug...

 we have been to the park a few times this week...
but today is the first day I took my camera...
I enjoyed my time just doing park stuff...
but today I felt the need for photos...

 Stringbean is becoming more and more a GUY...
you know doing GUY stuff...hanging out with the GUYS...
it is a great thing...
but it makes this Oma a little sad too...

 he liked it when I laid on the ground to do photos...

 a GUYS only swing contest....

 Rooster had to get in on the action too...
this photo wasn't great so I just played with it...
nothing seemed to work till I did the Super Hero sketch...
on PicMonkey...
 we had a nice time at the park...
little breeze...little sunshine...
great company...
Stringbean liked twisting on the swing...
after lunch...he went sound to sleep...
Yeah Park...
Yeah Nap...

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Looks like a beautiful and fun day. Catherine

MadSnapper said...

love that twisty pic... i used to do that but sitting, not on my tummy. i was a chicken to try it.. like your lady bug bike.. the sun and shadows made perfect light for your camera. i do find that if i have a camera i don't have fun because i can't stop snapping. i think that is why bob doesn't like to go to the beach with me, i am to busy with camera

Judy said...

Love that photo of your bike!!! Could do with more shadow in the image, but what the hey...
How is it that all kids like to do that swirling thing with the swing? i would get so dizzy if I tried it!

Sue said...

As always, beautiful pictures. Your little guy is growing up fast! I love to swing with my g-babies too!

Take care,
Sue