Wednesday, September 2, 2015


Dawg says good morning...
He is a fun Rooster...
He loves to be held....
One of the Brat Pack... No name yet...
I want to make sure she is a she first...
I ended up with 2 Roosters with the last group...

Dawg loves showing off for the camera...
This is Ace she is a tiny little thing...
She was getting picked on at the feed store...the guy asked if I would take her...
Of course I did...she gets along well with the other two members of the brat pack...

This is his throne... Letting everyone know he's the cock  of the block...
I have lost 3 chicken so far... One of my original group died as a baby chick not sure why... One of the brat pack escaped Athena ate her...yesterday as I was taking in hay Louise slipped out the gate Ginger ate her...farm life is not easy...
Flooded garden in the spring ...
Blistering Hot gardening in the summer...
But it sure is worth it !

No comments: