Friday, September 18, 2015


This Sassy lady is my friend Linda...
From Linda's life Journal...
We are not just blog pals...
We are also real life friends...
Facebook friends and Fun Girls friends..

I had the privilege of spending time with her and her sweet Grand Quads...
They are sweet 3 year olds...so well mannered and well behaved ...
A really easy photo shoot...
For their reward for being such awesome models...I brought cracked corn for them to feed the ducks...that is when the fun began..

4 comments:

MadSnapper said...

she is a sassy and fun lady and the quads look like they are having a blast.

Michelle said...

What a sweet family. That last shot looks like they are about to be overrun with ducks. Cute!

Linda said...

I just NOW saw this post!!! Made me smile and laugh! Thanks! I needed to smile and laugh! You did a GREAT job!! I had fun!!

Carla said...

I love Linda. She's sassy and energetic. LOL
Great photos.