Sunday, January 29, 2017

 another weekend comes to a close...
once again it went by too fast...
yesterday Hubby and I went location looking...

 this bridge is located outside of Lewisville...
some call it Goat man Bridge...
it's official name is 

 there's also walking trails and trails for horses...
we looked at a few more locations...
I think the bridge will do...

today I spent most of the morning in the kitchen...
always something that needs cleaning...
my treat....
going to see Dirty Dancing on the big screen...
the 30 year anniversary...
I never saw it on the big screen when it came out...
I went with my Mom and my good friend Shelley...
we all enjoyed it so much !!!

When I got home...Hubby had put the chicken
I thawed out in the oven to cook...
it sure smelled good...
I fixed a salad...cut an avocado...
steamed some broccoli ...dinner was great...
now we are watching a old Paul Newman movie...
my BFF son and his troop are deploying...
please keep them in your prayers...

No comments: