Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Favorite song....


Quirky pickings is having a song challenge....post your favorite song...
I picked Respect...because no matter where I am...or how I feel...
when I hear this song...I want to dance....and I've noticed all the
ladies that are in the room start moving...and singing....all ages...
if you get a chance go by and visit Quirky pickings and join in...
what would we be without music...What is your favorite song?
mine changes regulary...depending on my mood... Click on my
music on the side bar to listen...or just turn up your speakers...
your moving and singing aren't you...knew you would...so am I...





5 comments:

jenn said...

good choice, missy. i dig it. :] thanks for playing.

Kat said...

Great choice Deb! I love this song. If you don't move when you hear this, it's time to check your pulse! Kat

Janie said...

Respect makes me want to dance, too.

It's Just Dottie said...

My favorite is Harvest Moon by Neil Young. Love your favorite!
Dottie

Tara said...

How fun! I like a wide variety of music too, it also depends on my mood. Hope you are having a good week and you are getting some sunshine finally!