Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just a swinging....

sitting on my swing....
this is what I see...
I need to water these plants...
hubby cooked chicken on our little grill...
need to put it all up....
the grass needs to be mowed again...

my sunflowers are starting to fade...
my morning glories give us a little more privacy...
when I'm sitting on the swing...
I notice everything that needs to be done...
then I end of getting up...
and doing...when I should be swinging and relaxing...
I have to really push myself to just sit there and relax..
these guys help....
petting the boys....
talking with the hubby....
the boys have their own blog...
stop by and visit if you have time....
do you have a hard time sitting....
or are you like me...you notice everything ...
that you should be doing???

6 comments:

Denise said...

Depends on the day - some days jump up and do and sometimes I just sit there.

I can tell today would be a sit there kinda day. ;0)

Smiles - Denise

Deb said...

I didn't know your dogs had their own blog! That's funny...maybe Gus should have his own blog. I think he has more to talk about than I do. hehe

Anonymous said...

Yes, Girl! I was sitting in my swing today, too, and notice a bunch of suckers coming up under my tulip tree. Into the house I went to get the clippers... After that, I sat down, and lo and behold, the porch needed sweeping! Never ends! :)

nanny said...

Amen....it is so hard to be still! I haven't been able to sit at the computer in over a week!!! been so busy! And you know what? I can't get it all done no matter how hard I try!!

Susie said...

I have the hardest time sitting and relaxing, unless I am on vacation.

I feel like I have to be doing something most of the time.

Janie said...

I'm like you. The minute I sit down to relax I start thinking of things that need to be done. Relaxing is good. I just don't do it very well.