Tuesday, August 23, 2011

After All....

when I'm out exploring....
I tend to notice unusual things...

I enjoy traditional photos...
but I also enjoy taking photos of unusual things...

I usually don't know how it will turn out...
but I start snapping anyway...

if you've visited here before...
you know I like rusty...old....worn out...
different...
it can be a little out of focus...
it can be a little out of balance....
different...
after all....
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
school is back in swing here...
we are still above 100...
went to walk last night at 7:45 pm...
it was still 101...
at least the sun wasn't beating down on us...

9 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

We've had two days without humidity...warm days, cool nights--we took a walk last night, too. I love the photos!

TexWisGirl said...

i've been sitting out on the deck after dark each night - at first, after 9:00, it still feels like standing in front of the oven door. then by 10:30 or so, it's finally nice...

Darla said...

Schools in session here too. And it's still HOT...I love your one of a kind photos!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think unusual brings excellent shots!

Anonymous said...

And everyone knows, that *different* ROCKS! "Auntie" sezzzzzzzzzzzzz... :-)

Anonymous said...

Loving your photos!! Your little one is getting so big and such a blondie!! Cute as a button !

Anonymous said...

At last - been able to comment!! Have had problems trying to comment lately - done it -yay!

Tanna said...

Great photos, Deb!!! You have a wonderful eye.

Reena said...

When will it ever cool off!!!! Feels like fall almost up here in Philly.