Monday, November 7, 2011

you realize when someone passes...
how many people their lives touched....
you find out how many people cared about them....
how many people that care about you....


our lives move in different directions...
but they stay in our memories and in our hearts...
at this time of Thanksgiving...
call someone you haven't spoke to in years...
send them a card...a e-mail...a text
join their face book page...
or just send up a prayer wishing them well...
you might just make their day....
Today we say our final goodbyes to my FIL...
Rest in peace....

Thank you to all my blogging friends...
you have all been so wonderful through all of this...



10 comments:

Michaele said...

So very sorry for you loss. Thanks for giving us the chance to know a little about him also. Praying for your family.

MadSnapper said...

I will be thinking of you today. I pray peace on you and your family today as you say your final good byes. the roots are beautiful and so fitting for this tribute today.

Anonymous said...

What you say is so very true sweet Deb. Praying for you all and you are much in my thoughts. Hugs

Joani said...

I will be thinking of you and yours today. Prayers, love, & hugs.

milton said...

muito lindo
abraço
Milton

TexWisGirl said...

just a big hug for you today...

Kay said...

This post touches me a lot since I lost my husband 5 months ago. Thank you for posting this.

Hugs,
Kay

Michelle said...

May he rest in peace.

Dolores said...

Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Linda said...

So sorry to hear about your FIL...prayers going up for the family. God bless each and everyone!