Thursday, August 30, 2012

Morning Walk...


 Now that the weather has cooled a bit..
it's not 90 degrees at 7:00 am anymore...
I've started taking Nolan for a walk...
it is half mile from one end of my street to the other..
so round trip I can get a mile in...
good for me...good for Nolan...
 
I decided to bring my camera the other morning...
look who was watching us...
it helps that Nolan doesn't see well...
he never even saw them...
 
 this guy is giving us a friendly little good Morning...
he could clear that fence if he wanted to...
 
it is amazing the sights you can see on your own street...
 


8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i busted out laughing at those cats!!! omg! the dog is beautiful!

TexWisGirl said...

and i bet nolan enjoys his special time with you.

Linda said...

So it's cooler at home? I will have to rely on your posts for awhile as to conditions at home - and I do kinda miss 'home.'

Your photos are beautiful as always and as YOU are!! Tell your mom I said hello.....

Debby@Just Breathe said...

A cool morning walk sounds lovely.
Love those cats....too cute!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

How purrrrrrrrfect! Walk your street and know exactly, how far you have traveled. :-)

The kitty pic is precious. The doggie one is scary. ;-)

A safe and happy Holiday Wish, to all! "Auntie"

MadSnapper said...

gorgeous dog, and i am thinking the cats were waiting on their breakfast birds? you are so right, all that is out there waiting for us in plain sight

Just Mags said...

Pretty flowers. Looks like those cats have found a good hidey/napping place. I had to giggle at the one on the left...look at those eyes, too funny. I guess he wasn't quite sure about Nolan and if he was going to have to run or not. Nice pictures you captured on your walk sweet Deb. Hugs

Judy said...

The one cat is not sure he believes you....
I love my morning walk, at least at this time of year, when dressing hardly takes any time at all. Most of my photos are from within a mile of my house, so I know what you mean about the wonders of your own street!!