Tuesday, January 7, 2014

                           
It was a rainy day here in Texas.....
A little warmer......
HUMP DAY.....
aren't theses sisters precious...
I love capturing kids being kids....

I had to dig deep into my bag a tricks ....
She is shy and serious....
My daughter has only 2 more classes to take and she will have her associates degree...I'm happy she will get them done this semester...she is thinking about doing some substitute teaching....she is a great dance teacher...I think she would make a great sub teacher...and she can still keep her other 2 jobs...I am so happy she can make a living doing what she loves...

4 comments:

Ramakrishnan said...

Amazing and beautiful kids !

MadSnapper said...

these are all great, my favorite is the black and white... beautiful girls..congrats to your daughter and it is fantastic to like your work

TexWisGirl said...

these are lovely girls.

Jeanie said...

Great pics of two beautiful girls.
Your daughter is indeed very lucky to be able to make a living doing something she loves.