Thursday, January 16, 2014


 I looked out the window...
look who I saw....
 
 of course I grabbed my camera...
 
 he was watching me....
watching him....
 
 snapping away of course...
then he flew off...
chasing a smaller bird....
 
there was a lot of bird action going on around here...
 

 Hubby built a fire in our new fire pit tonight..
just had to get a few....well more that a few...photos...
 
something mysterious about flames....
once you capture the photo...
you see so much more clearly...
We have a big group for the Stock show on Sunday...
I'm very excited...I think my boots will be ready to wear...
I have found the craft for my Girls Night...
will share with you all soon....
Hubby is playing poker Saturday night at my son's...
I've been trying to decide if I want to make plans...
or enjoy a little alone time...
 


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

looks like a sharp-eyed coopers hawk. nice!

Ramakrishnan said...

Fascinating images of birds. The fire has been captured brilliantly - yes it has a mystique about it !

Nancy's Notes said...

Wow! Great shots! Your shots of the birds are incredible! Nothing like fire photographs, sensational! Sounds like you've got a fun weekend coming up!

MadSnapper said...

i am mesmerized by the flames in the second fire shot.. you know how much i love fire...

Michelle said...

I like those captures of the bird.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes I love watching the flames and love the photos!