Saturday, January 18, 2014

 
I had a productive day today....
got some boxes moved...
did some cleaning....
 
 
Hubby...my son and Hotrod went to breakfast this morning...
then they hung out and did guy things ....
tonight is guys night.... poker night at my son's....
I have the TV and remote to myself...
I'm on my second movie....
no flipping channels...no watching 15 shows at once....
 
 
It was a beautiful day here in Texas....
I'm looking forward to our family day at the stock show....
 
 
I got a message in the middle of the night last night...
a friend found a Eagles nest...and the Eagle also...
he wants to take me so I can photograph it...
I'm really excited....
 
 
Hotrod and I have been enjoying the sunny days....
I read there are only 60 days till Spring....
woo hoo....
 
 My daughters friend also her boyfriend's sisters...
is due any time now...
I got to feel the little man today....
can't wait to hold that little guy when he is born...
 
 
my hands are so dry and chapped....
I'm not sure why...I've been trying all types of lotions...
I asked for recommendations...
I think I have found one that might work...
it felt so good going on....
suppose to be healing....
 
 
well I guess I have rambled on enough....

6 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i love the reflection of the lamp in the window. awesome shot and of course the little guy rolling on the concrete.that would kill me if i did it. I love being in charge of the remote...

Carol said...

My hands are so dry and cracked --- feel like hundreds of paper cuts. I put on lotion every time I wash my hands and run a humidifier but our Texas air is just too dry!

Tanna said...

Oh, I'm longing for spring, too, Deb. Have you tried Neutrogena Hand Crème? It works pretty good for Evan; he has horrible cracks that really hurt (which he closes with Super Glue for immediate relief). ;) blessings ~ tanna

TexWisGirl said...

(i'm aching at tanna's comment about super glue!) :)

hope you have a great time at the stock show today!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is why we have separate TV's and DVR's....LOL! Glad you have a night to yourself. I was productive yesterday and it felt so good. I want to continue to be motivated. We are always dry here in CA but this year we are very, very dry and my hands and feet are really suffering.
Hope your weekend has been fun!

Michelle said...

Pretty cool news about the eagle. Looking forward to your shots!