Sunday, January 11, 2015

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day...
the commercial part of it...
but I do love the decorations...

 and the idea of it...
the love part...
 I like to put my own spin on it...
February is a special  month to me...


My Nana was born in February....
she would be celebrating her 101 birthday this year...
My daughter was born in February...
Hubby and I got married in February...
will be 32 years this year...
I even like ground hogs day...
it let's us know how long to Spring...

5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i like the jar of hearts. Feb both my sons will be 48 and 50, older son got married on Valentine day, so Valentine, anniversary and 50th birthday all in one day

Anonymous said...

February here is meaningful as well. Happy 32 years coming soon for you and hub. Many more blissful years.

My Daughter will be 50 and her son will be 19.

January and Feb are very popular Months and of course Valentines Day. I love hearts as hearts can be shown so many ways of Love. Romance, married and people who wear the hearts through smiles or sleeves to others.

Great blog and pic of the heart.
Have a great Happy Week.

Linda said...

I haven't done much for Valentines since Amber and Ben were young. This year - I am embracing it!!! Mostly because of the grands! I plan on having Valentine Book Marks to give out at the Fun Gals Get Together next weekend!

Michaele said...

Valentine Day is fun. So are your photos. It's the only time I really like red.

Judy said...

That photo of the jar with the wedding veil makes me wonder about the story involved in it...