Wednesday, January 28, 2015

 It was a beautiful Texas day....
we've had several beautiful days...
grahm crackers are a must snack...
 we have been spending as much time as possible....
soaking up the sun shine and warmness...
cause it is all about to change once again...

 Is it just me???
or has January flown by????
we have started watching American Idol again...
we skipped a few seasons...
I really like the judges now...

Sunday we went to see American Sniper....
a very good movie...
it really makes you appreciate what our military...
and their families go through...
My good friend has lived this...
Her Hubby has been in the National Guard
for over 30 years his rank is as high as you can go
in the National Guard...he has done tours
in the Middle East...her SIL was also there...
they give up a lot...and miss a lot to protect us..
these should be the heroes...
not athletes and celebrities....

3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i agree with you about the heros not being the athletes.. love the photo of SB with the graham..

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes it was a very good movie. I have nothing but thanks for the men and women who keep us safe and those who keep their fellow brothers safe. Yes I can't believe that February will be here in a few days.....

Linda said...

Yes, we NEED heroes!!!!
I haven't seen the movie yet - but I will. Probably when it gets to the Starplex.