Sunday, March 15, 2015

A good friend of mine..
makes these wings...
take a look at her Etsy store...
she ships world wide...

 Hubby is sanding our new counter tops...
they are made from an old gym floor...

 Are you ready for Spring?
Buster is....
he is such a good bunny...
let's me pose him...and dress him up...
he was tossing the basket around when we first started...

 who would have thought...
Mommy...Son dragons...
they were a big hit at the park...

shhh...don't tell Buster what I did...
when he wasn't looking...
a little PicMonkey fun...

5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

those dragons are really something to see... and i just love Busters face.. wish i could hug/kiss him. shhhh don't tell Rooster... you are blessed with a talented hubby..

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Awesome wings. I put her in my favorites in case I ever need some wings. Your counters sound very interesting, can't wait to see them!

Tanna said...

Those counter tops are going to be killer, Deb!! Wow!

I think I need some of those Dragon wings! ;) blessings ~ tanna

Janie said...

Your new countertops are sure to be beautiful and unique. Buster sure is a cute little bunny.

Carla said...

Can't wait to see the counter tops in.
Those are cool wings and dragons too.
Buster is adorable. I love animals
Stay dry if possible