Tuesday, March 24, 2015

 Spring has Sprung here in Texas...
I am singing on the inside and out....

 Stringbean has kicked off his boots...
enjoying the nice sun shiney day...

 my brother and sister in law gave me this bird bath...
perfect match for my new bird feeder...

 I believe the gang agrees....
 Even Mr. Cardinal is enjoying it...
now if we could get the Misses to make herself visible...
I am so enjoying listening to their beautiful music....

I have started planting seeds...
String bean decided he wanted flowers in his garden pot...
Zinnias...he liked mine from last year...
and all the Butterflies that came to visit...
My To Do List is so long...
it seems like I need to add about 12 more hours to the day...
Gardening...housework...office work...
projects galore...animals...sweet 4 year old...
Hubby....
I will get to it all in good time....

5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

LOVE the foot shot.. so sweet and cute.. happy dance on the spring time weather.

Diana Ferguson said...

Lovin' our weather!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray for Spring! Always enjoy seeing your photos.

Tanna said...

WONDERFUL little foot shot, Deb! Perfect photo of spring! =) I am sooooo enjoying the sunny days! Yay! We do need more hours. Ha! blessings ~ tanna

Linda said...

I don't know how you do it all......but you DO!!!