Sunday, March 1, 2015

 I feel so fortunate...
that I have such a handsome...
sweet...loving...hardworking son...
and that he let me do a little 
photo shoot with him...
he doesn't like being in front of the camera...
not sure who he got that from....

 I did some Valentine photos...
of him and Stringbean ....
best Valentine gift for me....

 no one or animal get's a break around here...
they are all fare game around here....

they are my classes...
I get to play with my camera...
learn to use all the settings...
then play with them in PicMonkey if changes are needed...
 or if I just want to play....
I was looking in the storage building for something...
I ran across the bumble bee costume...
it had belonged to Nolan and Jake...
so I got a bright idea...
put it on the rabbits...
Buster didn't mind...
Duke didn't like it at all...
he tried to chew it off...
maybe he needs western ware...
another idea for play....
Can you imagine if I ever have a granddaughter...
oh boy you will really get tired of me...


6 comments:

MadSnapper said...

you do have a sweet handsome son. and i am with him, i do so hate a camera aimed at me.. love those bunny shots

Michelle said...

What a handsome man! My son also hates to have his picture taken. Those bunny shots gave me a smile.

Vintage Chicken said...

Such a beautiful family... can't blame you for 'shuttering' them so much! :)

P.S. What kind of camera are you using? I've used a Nikon D40 for YEARS and now it's time to upgrade, and I'm just as confused now as I was 6 years ago when I bought my D40. ;)

Oh and I'm SICK of the cold weather in Texas too... come one warm sunny days... It's MARCH, for Pete's sake!

Janie said...

Nice pics of your son, and cute ones of the rabbits!

Linda said...

You are so creative with your camera!! A granddaughter!!! I sincerely hope you get to have one some day!

Just Mags said...

Fantastic pictures of your handsome son and the rabbits sweet Deb. Thank you so much for you appreciated prayers. My arm is getting better each day. Hugs, Maggie