Saturday, June 6, 2009

What I've been up to....

Thursday nite it was just me and the dogs for dinner...
so I made me a nice salad and pink lemonade...
took it outside to eat....we were having very
mild weather....I had gone sandal shopping and
to get a pedicure....was hungry when I got home...
for desert we ate an orange....

these are some of my glads....


Friday nite...hubby and I hopped a train to Ft. Worth...



lots of trees on the way...










this is coming into Ft. Worth...

























this is pulling into the station...



we then got on a bus....
didn't get to take many photos...
the son was glaring through the window...


we had a nice dinner at the Stockyards....
shot a few games of pool....
of course I've shot maybe 6 games
in my life...so you can guess who won....
had a nice time in Ft. Worth...
lots of people watching....
took the bus back to the train station...
the train back home...met some cool
kids on the train...they had brought their
bicycles to Ft. Worth to ride and were
heading back home....met another nice kid that will
be a defense tackle for TCU this season...
#34....we will be looking for him...
didn't take anymore
photos of the trip...was just enjoying myself...
Hope you are all having a good weekend...
we are having nice sunny weather...

4 comments:

Susie said...

Sounds like you have been having fun. The train ride sounds great! I haven't been on a train in years.

Kat said...

What a nice, relaxing fun day. Ft. Worth is a really neat place to visit. I wish they would hurry up and build the high speed train line from San Antonio to Dallas. I would love to just hop on in Georgetown and read and relax and look up and be in Dallas! I really hate that drive. Kathy

Joy said...

That dinner looked good! That is fun you all can take the train in to town. I would love an option like that.

Joy

xinex said...

sounds like fun and relaxing!...christine