Sunday, January 16, 2011

looking for a little sunshine....



view through a plexiglass window...

reminds me of a water color painting...

it is dreary here again today...
ready for a little sunshine...
I know we need the rain...
because in July and it is 110....
everything will be begging for it...
but today...would love to see  a little sunshine...
my Mom told me she pulled out a bright yellow table cloth..
put it on the dining room table...just too get a little color...
what do you do to add a little color or brightness...
when the weather is dreary?

 

6 comments:

texwisgirl said...

We are getting the rain, aren't we?! I think I'll have to start a picture puzzle today since indoors it will be for me! :)

Kat said...

Yep, the weatherman really blew this forecast. It's just plain miserable out. I know we need the rain, but does it really have to be cold too?
Hoping for some sunshine soon. Love the pictures, they really came out neat, I especially love the last one. Kat

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Sharing your lovely photos here, is happy-making!

Yes, I fully understand how dark, gloomy, gray, foggy, sodden, etc. weather can be depressing. Especially if it hangs on for a few day. Yuck!

Maybe close the blinds, because they aren't showing any lovely sunshine! -pout- And turning on pretty inside lights, and looking at pretty books or pretty old magazines, or something.. I don't know today though, 'cause we are lucky enough to be in brilliant sunshine. :-)

Hugs & ♥'s...
'Cause Valentine Day is coming!

nancygrayce said...

I hate to say it, but when it's super dreary, I go to bed. Maybe watch a movie. :)

Avril said...

Love those colours intermingling! We also have a miz day today but at least it's not cold - summer rains are lovely, if they come and go and not stay around all day and night! A few months ago we were desperate for rain and now we've had enough!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

I'm just trying to enjoy the rain... but, I'm craving the sunshine. =)