Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Garden


Debbie at Craftymoose asked me about my garden..
so I thought I would share...
we've lost a few leaves here and there do to a frost
a couple of weeks ago...
but everything has blooms on it..


squash and zucchini have blooms

starting to get peppers...
lots of blooms...


we have tomatoes...



our plants aren't as pretty as I would like...
but they are producing....

the canteloupe has really taken off this week...

even the one that Ginger dug up 3 times...
is starting to grow...

can't wait for my first canteloupe...

strawberries are producing....

cucumbers have blooms....

the onions are growing fast...

the egg plant is getting taller..

and my mint is loving this rain we have had...

we've had a few cut worms...so had to get some 7 dust...
but all and all everything is doing good.....
Thanks for asking Debbie.....

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

(we need more rain so hush on that lawn mowing stuff!)

we're barely getting a mist here. we could really use a true rain.

glad your garden boxes are growing pretty well - no help from ginger girl!

Darla said...

Looking good...wait until that sun starts shining everyday!

Anonymous said...

Your garden is looking very good. My mouth watered when I saw those strawberries. :) Hugs

nanny said...

Baby tomatoes.....and I don't even have mine planted yet...it's so cold it is hard to think about planting them!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks for showing us your garden! Everything is looking great and it must be such a pleasure to garden standing up!

I hope next week to start some cucumber seeds inside and as soon as we get a spell of warm weather I'll start planting the flowers.

Clint said...

Thanks for sharing. I miss my garden so much. Maybe when I get to Tennessee the soil will be better!

Jeanie said...

I can see your green thumb shining from here.

Jeanie said...

I can see your green thumb shining from here.

Jeanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanie said...

I can see your green thumb shining from here.

Jeanie said...

Sorry, Deb. I have no idea what I did.

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Deb-
your garden looks wonderful! You've got blooms and fruit and veggies... we've got nice looking plants and Nothing to show for it, 'cept purdy plants.

Hope I get some veggies.
Pat

Judy said...

Sure glad your garden is taking off! We will have to wait another month or more before we get to that point, but there are wildflowers starting to bloom! That should help me with these blahs...