Thursday, April 14, 2011

This post might not make sense....but here goes...

I haven't showed you any ladybugs in a while....
My Mom got me this for my birthday last month...
the wind has kept it busy for weeks now....

the pecan tree has started blooming...it is usually the last one...

I love seeing the moon during the day....


still have some Iris' blooming....
hope they last until Easter...

at first I thought this was a female brown headed cowbird...
female red winged black bird...but I believe it is a type of sparrow...
nope it is a female red winged black bird...



and what post would be complete without a squirrel.....
today was a busy crazy day...
and my brain is fried...
so if this post seems like a bunch of rambling...
you are right....
but here it is....
And tomorrow is Friday....
with a big weekend...
cookout...
wedding...
and a road trip....

so dear blogging pals...
do you have big plans for the weekend????

10 comments:

Jeanie said...

My weekend will be kids baseball and soccer, an acting awards program for my granddaughter, and hopefully enjoying some beautiful spring weather.

TexWisGirl said...

nope. hope not! :)

love the squirrel!

Cherrie said...

My big Saturday night plans are....babysitting all three grand kids! :)

Great pictures!

Dawn said...

A school conference. And a very long run.
I would love some of your beauty you have there....we got hit with a snowstorm today.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!!

Bev said...

Once we get home...we are hanging out with grandkids!
Great Blog! Made lots of sense.

Tanna said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Deb! Sounds like it is going to be very busy! I have paperwork I have to get done... yuk!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Have a wonderful weekend! We have a birthday party Sunday, but I expect the rest of this weekend to be filled with yard clean up and maybe seed planting!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Hope a good night's sleep, *un-fried* your brain!!!

Wishing you a lovely, lovely weekend!

Nope, not much planned for around here. We were going out to dinner with son/wife, to a place which serves Gluten Free pizza. But after my "Weird Thursday," that's postponed. -sigh-

Oh well... Something to look forward to.

.♥.

Linda said...

Planning a photo shoot adventure....have a great weekend!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Your post made sense to me. Now what does that mean? lol!
You have such beautiful nature around your place.
Last weekend was super busy with the horse CTC Rides and the photo shoot. This weekend was much slower.

~Lisa