Sunday, May 18, 2014

 It has been a beautiful Sunday....
Hubby and I have spent most of the day outside...
just relaxing and enjoying Mother Nature...
 
 just what we need to recharge our batteries....
there is something so peaceful...
about sitting in nature...
Doves singing their sweet songs....
 
 watching all the activity of the birds and squirrels...
 
 
 here is my bottle cap wind chime...
Hubby gave me the idea to turn it into a bird feeder...
we weren't sure if the birds would go to it...
 
we were gone for a little while...
came back...there was a male cardinal...
sitting on the side eating...
it also looked like a fat squirrel had already been in it...
guess it got the seal of approval....


7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

too funny! jangles and all doesn't deter them from food!

Michelle said...

I like the bird feeder idea :)

Linda said...

Love how yours turned out!! I had a great time last night! Louis Dean and I have been outside a good part of the day. It has been so BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish this weather would last forever!! It won't so that's why we stay OUTSIDE as much as we can NOW!!

Saucy Siciliana said...

So funny! Gorgeous pictures, looks like the weather is nice over there. Here in Sicily it's raining again!!! I heard that everything is humungous in Texas...are the steaks also as big as the one I just posted? :)

Just Mags said...

I love birds so much and sweet Deb these pictures are fabulous! I sure do like your bottle cap wind chime and turning it into a bird feeder was a great idea. Hugs

Angie said...

Love the windchime and sounds like all your amazing critters do too :)

Judy said...

I would have thought the noise of the bottle caps would put them all into a fuss, but if the squirrel says it is okay, then the birds will follow...