Thursday, May 29, 2014

 whew....what a week it has been....
super busy....
 
 I have found that if Hotrod plays in the pool...
he goes to sleep really fast at nap time...
a good thing for him...
a good thing for me....
 
 Welcome to The Squirrel/bird café....
they all make themselves right at home...
 
 the squirrels and the doves...love their seating arrangements...
they spend a lot of time perched on it...
 
 I have been adding color to the ugly drab fence...
the customers seem to enjoy it...
 
Hubby has been down in his back...
he has rested most of the week with a heating pad...
he started his stretching exercises last night...
hopefully by next week he will be back to normal...
he has been a easy target for Hotrods water fun...
well back to work...my paper work is calling me...
 


5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

love that last shot of the water throwing.. bet it felt good.

TexWisGirl said...

sorry for your hubby! hope he gets feeling better soon!

Michelle said...

hope your hubby feels better soon

Susan said...

Oh I hope your husband's back gets better soon. Nothing wears you out faster than a backache. Hotrod is so darn cute in that pool.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about your hubby's back, hope it is better now. Sweet pictures of Hotrod and I love the squirrel cafe!