Tuesday, May 27, 2014

it was nice having a 3 day weekend...
except today was like Monday and Tuesday combined...
it was a busy day in the office...
 
we did manage to get a little time outside...
for some frozen chalk fun...
 

 
do you ever wish you could split yourself into several...
so you could do everything you want and need to do????
I have sure felt that way lately...
 

I have a problem saying NO...
I'm getting better...
but I always feel so guilty when I have to say it...
 
I want to be able to do it all...
but there....after all...is only one of me..
 

 
I'm getting things crossed off my to do list...
but my to do list is growing....
 

 
we had a good supper tonight...
I made meat loaf with Organic sauce...
onions..cilantro...and spinach from the garden..
sautéed squash from the garden...
baked organic carrots....
cucumbers from the garden....
 
 

I can't believe May is almost gone...
it has gone way too quickly....
 

 Hotrod is looking forward to the opening of the Petting Farm...
the sprinkle park....
and swim lessons...
 
 lots of photo ops coming up....
 

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

he's just having a blast. :)

MadSnapper said...

so much fun, never heard of frozen chalk, i can see he loves it. i like that last shot a lot

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like someone had a fun time!