Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Mom gave me her old swing...
the back was in bad shape...
so Hubby took it off...
we hung the bottom part on the fence...
gotta a little spray paint...
turned it into a feeder for the squirrels and birds...
the piece on the fence came off an air conditioner...
used a little spray paint...
waalaa...
there was a squirrel on there today...
of course I didn't have my camera handy...
 


remember the 2 windmills my step Mom's brother gave us??
well here they are...
Hubby and Son...did some welding...
got them in good shape...
 

 
Hotrod has been enjoying his pool time...
 

can you see the joy???
 

I changed my allergy medicine...
I had forgotten the Dr. gave me a prescription back in the winter...
I have been taken a over the counter form...
it wasn't helping with my asthma...but helped with other
allergy symptoms...
I started taking the prescription Singulair...
has already been a big help with my asthma...
hopefully the sneezing and itchy eyes will leave soon...
I can't help but be outside...with Hotrod...
my garden...the dogs...I spend a lot of time out there...
staying strictly inside is just not something I can...
or want to do...so what's a few sneezes here and there...
itchy eyes...when you can get so much enjoyment...
being out side...
 
 


5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

great shots of hot rod! really nice, deb!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice squirrel feeder. Love the shots of Hotrod in the water, you captured the droplets perfectly. I have been on singular forever and I'm glad it's helping you.

Janie said...

Cute pics of Hotrod! Fun use for the old swing, and I really like the windmills.

Linda said...

Cute pictures! Good luck with the allergies.

A Colorful World said...

Wonderful shots! And, I sure understand about fighting those allergies (and asthma too) We've had some bad dust storms here lately, as well as the pollen. It has been rough. We are taking Claritin.