Tuesday, November 25, 2014


It was a nice..busy weekend...
my daughter and her BF....with the grand dogs...
aren't they the cutest family...
I asked them why they didn't bring the 4 cats...
not that would have been fun....

 Saturday we went to my Dad's for our first Thanksgiving...
he lives in the country....
seeing a flag always makes me proud...

 he was a lot of deer...
he only shoots them with his Wildlife camera...

 I was so happy I had just put on my long lens.....
there were two cutting through...

 of course I had to go visit the neighbors horse...
he and I had a nice time together....
 Dad and Hubby never run out of things to talk about....
Hubby took a few photos of us...
with my cell phone...

My uncle who is 7 years younger than me...
has two beautiful girls...
they are very active...
and both hunters like their Dad...
He brought us some Moose and venison...
we had Moose burgers on the grill last night...
it was very good...I've never ate it before...
very lean and fresh tasting...
Stringbean and I have been working on Thanksgiving crafts...
he is really enjoying the holidays this year...
we have also started making Christmas ornaments...
he is making all the ornaments for my tree this year...

1 comment:

MadSnapper said...

can't wait to see the finished tree with his ornaments on it... love all the family pics, great shot of the girls.. that deer is fantastic. i would die of joy