Friday, November 7, 2014

 this has been a odd week....
started out with rain...
much needed...very thankful...
but it caused craziness around here....
Adults...Stringbean...dogs....

 we all have been accustomed to our outside time...
weather...time change...
DIL asking for Stringbean to give up his naps...
so we have rest time...
he just has to lay down for 30 minutes...
read or just rest...
let's just say it hasn't been exactly smooth sailing around here...

 I've been having trouble with my lower back and hip...
not sure what I did...but it has been sore...
so sitting has not been very comfortable...
but neither is laying in certain positions...
well the sun came out.....
so we have been able to get out some...
I added an Ap to my phone  Pacer...
it keeps track of how many steps you take a day...
but you have to remember to have your phone on you...
to count them....
the goal is 10,000 per day....
I have increased my steps every day...

Stringbean has had ups and downs this week...
he has been falling asleep on the way home...
Today he asked me...
Oma do I have rest time today...
I said Yes....
He said NO....I don't want rest time...
I thought to myself Oh boy...here we go...
he said I need to sleep...I want NAP time...
he was up at 5:25 am this morning...
Bad dream about a spider with a bunch of shiny eyes...
Today...he is taking a nap...
We have a busy weekend...
Doing photos for my Daughters Dancers...
Family Photos of my family...
say a prayer for me...
then us girls are taking my Mom for a fun afternoon...
to celebrate her Birthday that was Tuesday...



3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

maybe a shorter nap, or at an earlier time? since he gets up so early he might need one.. oh the woes and joys or raising little boys... me to on the back and hip,

Just Mags said...

Great pictures sweet Deb. Hope the nap situation is better and your back and hip too. Hugs

Michaele said...

I can imagine how hard it will be to give up naps. You may need to sneak one in when necessary. You - not stringbean LOL I have to tell you I am SO smitten with your header. I love everything about it! Hope your back is better today.