Sunday, November 30, 2014

 one of my Fun Girl friends invited me to take some night photos....
I've been very excited about it...
we did it tonight...

 the Dallas skyline....

 we got done there early...
so we got some before the sun set...

 She taught me a lot about shooting night shots....
I've been working on using my manual settings..
using my tripod and remote....

 it has been a busy weekend...
I helped my daughter with a Festival on Saturday...
it was set up in our downtown area...
Small Business Saturday...
it was really nice seeing so many come out to support...
local small business'....
she was selling for her Dance Team...

I worked on Friday...
got a lot done in the office...
I had no distractions...
it's amazing how much you can get done...
without the phone ringing...
or people around...
I've enjoyed the long weekend...
I think I need a day to recover though...

6 comments:

Linda said...

Your photos are beautiful!!! Life is so busy, isn't it?? It's nice to have a little quiet time with no distractions. That doesn't happen often - for me or for you!

Catherine said...

Beautiful photos. Catherine

MadSnapper said...

wow on your night photo s, fantastic...

Just Mags said...

Great pictures sweet Deb, I really like the 5th one. Hope you got your day to recover. Hugs

holli said...

Gorgeous pictures of Dallas!!

Carla said...

Cool shots. I'm not really any good at night shots. Wish I was. Maybe when I grow up I can take pictures like you.
Thanks for sharing yours